How are Loco Team meeting their expenses..

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Nov 8 16:24:03 GMT 2006

Op woensdag 08-11-2006 om 10:12 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Og Maciel:
> Maybe I should bother you today to write a wiki on how to go about
> setting up an account for a non-profitable project?

That would be different in every country and most likely would also be
different inside a country depending on whether the non-profit is a
legal entity or just a de facto association.

I suggest everyone asks this to a local person that they trust and who
has experience with this.  (Here in Belgium, there is even a non-profit
that offers affordable legal & administrative help to people who want to
start/run a non-profit ;) ).

--
Jan Claeys