Iranian Ubuntu Team website launched

gary harrill gmano8888 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 21:18:57 GMT 2006

Please dont send me anything from a race of people whos only reason 4 living is 2 learn all they can before they try & kill all of us in the name of a phony, blood thirsty tyrant fr. iran.Absolutely ridiculas 2 riot because of a cartoon.Thank god we live in a democracy,but if the retard who runs iran gets his way we'll all be stickin our ass up in the air 5 times a day, so u liberals beware u dont get stabbed in back.1 thing good about that religion is it would be a good idea 2 have our women wear those burkas & then maybe we can get a word in edge wise over here.

Mehdi Hassanpour <mehdi.public at gmail.com> wrote:  Thank you Jono and all,

I'm sure all parts of Ubuntu community are doing their Best to spread Freedom, Ubuntu and Humanity to others, the Iranian edge will be so :)

          --Mehdi

On 10/29/06, Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:  Mehdi,

>    I'm pleased to announce the Iranian Loco Team website. Our web
> developement team have worked hard customizing and localizing web
> applications we needed for our completely persian website, wiki,
> forum, mailing list & irc.

Excellent work! We are all proud of your great work in helping to grow
the Iranian Ubuntu community. :)

It is great to see the community growing over there and projects such as
this great website developing. :)

        Jono

--
Jono Bacon