Bangladeshi LoCo Team Formed

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Sun Apr 30 14:46:20 BST 2006

Hi This Ubuntu-Linux Team Pakistan,
Congratulations upon establishing the team in Bangladesh, this is really
strengthening the Ubuntu-Linux Global Network. Keep in touch, and let's
lobby for holding the first Ubuntu-Linux Conference and Expo for South Asia
in any country of South Asia?

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary - FOSS Advocate
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan ® Secretariat
Office of the General Secretary
242-C, Johar Town
Lahore-54700, Pakistan
Cell: 92-333-4661290