Greek Team Requests

Logiotatidis Giorgos seadog at sealabs.net
Wed Aug 24 04:25:05 CDT 2005

Hi,

	I would like someone with administrator rights in lists.mailman.com to
create an ubuntu-gr at lists.mailman.com list for the Greek Team and
someone with administrator rights in rosetta to create a Greek
translation team.

	I'm sorry sending this on the list but I've tried to contact
mailman at lists.ubuntu.com and Jeff Waugh 3 times and
rosetta at launchpad.net and  jordi at ubuntu.com 2 times and I got no answer,
which is rather disappointing. I understand that Ubuntu people are
pretty busy, but it's been over a month that I'm trying to contact
somebody!

	As everyone understands trying to organize a loco team without a
mailing list it's impossible and even if you manage it everybody gets
frustrated when rosetta tells you that your are not approved to
translate some file.

Thanks in advance and I hope for a reply :)
g.l.