Launchpad: read-only 22.00-23.30 UTC 2nd December

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Mon Nov 30 11:14:40 GMT 2009

Launchpad's web interface will be read-only for roughly 90 minutes
from 22.00 UTC on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2009. Other aspects of
Launchpad -- including code hosting, PPAs, the API and email interface
-- will be unavailable during that time.

Starts: 22.00 UTC 2nd December 2009
Expected back: 23.30 UTC 2nd December 2009

During this time, we'll be releasing the code for Launchpad 3.1.11.

The next planned down-time for Launchpad will be for our 3.1.12
release on the 16th December. We'll publish the exact time, nearer to
the release date, on our status page [1].

You can also see the Launchpad release calendar [2] to check for
future release down-time. We'll be publishing the 2010 calendar soon.

1. http://identi.ca/launchpadstatus
2. https://dev.launchpad.net/Releases/2009Calendar/

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting