Launchpad: Updated code hosting down-time

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at
Wed Nov 18 14:47:50 GMT 2009

Yesterday I announced down-time for Launchpad's code hosting and
browsing occurring on Thursday 19th November.

We've had to alter the UTC times previously announced, meaning that
browsing, pushing to and pulling from code hosted by Launchpad will be
unavailable between the following times:

Going offline: 08.00 UTC Thursday 19th November
Expected back: 12.00 UTC Thursday 19th November

We're sorry for any confusion this change may bring.

You can stay up to date using Launchpad's official system status feed:

Matthew Revell -- -- cross-project collaboration and hosting