Launchpad offline 22.00 - 23.59 UTC 17th September

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Mon Sep 15 23:11:10 BST 2008

We're releasing Launchpad 2.1.9 on Wednesday (17th September). During
the roll-out of the new code we need to take Launchpad offline for a
short while. We allow a down-time window of two hours.

Going offline: 22.00 UTC 17th September 2008
Expected back before: 23.59 UTC 17th September 2008

I'll send the release announcement to this mailing list (launchpad-announce).

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting