edgy regression on last ibook (was: Re: Problems with iBook G4)

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Oct 18 13:38:54 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 10:20 +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I am very patient. I am waiting. Just for an information of a
> responsible person, that he/she got the info and somebody is working on
> it or has it on his/her todo-list.
Maybe the people who could fix this are too busy to reply just now?
Either way it's best not to complain when you get something for free -
they might get grumpy and stop giving it to you. ;-) (would never happen
of course)

I don't usually expect any of my bugs to get fixed in the cycle I report
them in, and so far I've been right about that.

This list is to discuss testing laptops, not really to discuss why
things are going slow etc.

If you made a page on Laptoptesting, and linked to the bug reports
there's nothing else you can do unless you can submit patches your self.
Frustrating but true.

Duncan

--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk