edgy regression on last ibook (was: Re: Problems with iBook G4)

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Wed Oct 18 09:20:06 BST 2006

Hi,

I think I am very patient. I am waiting. Just for an information of a
responsible person, that he/she got the info and somebody is working on
it or has it on his/her todo-list. Is this expectation to much? Why
nobody reacts (except Nathan, but he just suggest me to bugreport, even
though in my mail was links to reported bugs in malone). Why you don't
just drop PowerPC support and are rid of such problems like me.

For me Edgy is a huge regression and on all places I reported bugs
nothing happens. I can't update and test and because of the freezes I am
afraid to have a system without hibernate/sleep, although it works in
dapper.

I have no problem with "sorry we are busy" or something like this. But
it's all about communication. I hope you understand why I am so
frustrated...

And before somebody tells me again, that edgy is in heavy development: I
am a bleeding edge user, know the risks, fine with temporary regression,
testing the unstable on my sweet computer to help you devels to fix the
problems.

Regards,

Keywan

Am Freitag, den 29.09.2006, 12:04 +0200 schrieb Keywan Najafi
Tonekaboni: