dual boot ?

Dave Nelson (dave@dalek.zone) dave at dalek.zone
Wed May 20 22:51:00 UTC 2020

Are you partitioning for Windows and Linux on the same drive, or Windows
on one drive and Linux on the other? In any case, you need to install
Windows first, as you said. If you want both operating systems on the
same drive, then you want to partition the drive before installing
Windows, because Windows will simply suggest using the entire drive.
Only Ubuntu/Kubuntu gives you the ability to partition any way you want.

HTH.

---
All the best,

Dave