Urgent. Do not manage any more to use Kontact/ Kmail for Gmail.

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:57:43 UTC 2019

Hello,

I remember that a while ago I had to configure Gmail to allow access from
"less secure" applications, or else it would refuse connection. I don't
remember exactly what I did, but you'll probably find a solution in one of
these two articles:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833

[]'s