A happy 19.10 non bug report and a question

Christopher Patti feoh at feoh.org
Sun Jun 16 16:53:54 UTC 2019

So I noticed that after upgrading my laptop to 19.10 my system was crashing when it went to sleep.

I started trying to figure out where to file a bug report, and then realized that I should probably try an update first.

I did that, and noticed a bunch of systemd updates flowing by.

The problem was fixed!

Which leads me to wonder - what's the best way to stay on top of new changes flowing into a given release?

Thank in advance for such a wonderful distribution!

-Chris