feature

Bmarsh bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Thu May 10 17:09:02 UTC 2018

I guess I don’t see the need.  I use alt-tab to move between apps and you can easily see what is active.

From: charlie <contact at charlieluna.com>
 Subject: feature
 Date: 5/10/18 11:23 AM
 To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

hey guys, i wanted to put this out there to see if there's a way for it
to be done. you know how in ubuntu gnome (of which is now the standard
ubuntu desktop), you've got dots/dashes over an active icon, say you've
got firefox open and above it's icon there's a dot to show there's an
open window for it. and any subsequent windows for it, it displays more
dots above that icon. is there a way to have that feature in kubuntu?
i'm using the icons only task manager and i'd like to see a feature
added to kubuntu where you can have just a dot or line or dash above or
below the icon that's active without having more icons being displayed
for any active windows. gosh i hope that makes sense.

charlie