i386 ISO tests

Bmarsh bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Fri Mar 9 14:33:36 UTC 2018

I was able to do manual disk set up on 32bit hardware but it would take me several days to plow thru the docs on doing actual tests.

From: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com>
 Subject: i386 ISO tests
 Date: 3/9/18 1:19 AM
 To: Kubuntu Developer Discussion <kubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>,  Kubuntu user technical support <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all, I completed the i386 tests I could complete, and filed bugs
about the problems I encountered. Of course all these tests were done
on 64-bit machine, so I don't know if they are worthwhile at all.

We need tests on 32-bit software.

Even still, there are some tests I could not complete:

* Install (auto-resize) -- the option does not appear in my choices.

* Install (manual partitioning) - possibly because I have done this so
few times.

* Install (OEM setup) -- again, I was unable to start the process by
clicking f4.

We need to complete these if possible in the next few hours.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez