Cannot access evternal hard drives in Kubuntu 14.04

Karsten Loh karsten.loh at gmx.de
Sun May 1 14:39:09 UTC 2016

FF in general is pretty isolated from Kubuntu, so I doubt it's connected
directly. More likely there was another update together with the FF
update, causing the problem. That said I can't reproduce your problems
on my 14.04 install. Connecting to external (USB) HD's works fine as
does maximizing the DL Screen of FF (and keeping it maximized).
Some more information would've been useful. You mentioned an external
Harddrive, but not how you connect to it (USB, Firewire, E-SATA, LAN,
etc.) Same for the SD chip. I assume you have some sort of a reader for
it? Is that internal, connected by USB?

LLAP,

Karsten
--

Evil Overlord Rule #136: If I build a bomb, I will simply remember which wire to cut if it has to be deactivated and make every wire red.