Trying to Upgarde but PC says I have little Space

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Mar 27 19:42:00 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Richard Barmann <reb68 at att.net> wrote:
> I am trying to upgrade to Kubuntu 16.04 But cannot  download an .iso or
> upgrade but PC tells me I Have no room. Attached are the partitions of my
> two drives. Can you see anything that would cause this. In think I have lots
> of space. I also have a 75GB Drive If it would help I could send it also.
> Thanks for any help

Without telling where to you want to download the iso, this is just
guessing, I presume it's the ext3 volume on sda2? That is indeed too
full to contain more data, you might want to clean it up, or use
another target drive. Keep in mind that a download uses extra space
during the download, so the free space should be at least double of
the size you want to download.

Hope this helps

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org