Lubuntu 1404-2 LTS, installed on an HP dv5120us lappy, where is hotkey editor?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Feb 28 20:32:13 UTC 2016

On Sunday 28 February 2016 14:11:45 Nils Kassube wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > But before I can apply it, I need to find the hotkeys editor in the
> > ldxe menu's.  Anybody know where that is?
>
> I suppose you wanted to ask that question at Lubuntu-users:
>
> Other than that, maybe asking your favourite search engine might point
> you to <http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXDE:Questions#Change_hotkeys>, but
> I'm not so sure that's the answer you were looking for.

That last link led to a mention of ObKey, but its only available as a git
pull & needs a pretty old python.  But some additional searching led to
a utility called keylaunch, which is user specific, and likely will be
able to be configured to do that job.  But life gets in the way, so
probably not today.

Thanks a bunch, its been an educational tour for sure.

> Nils

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)