Windows 10 upgrade

bmarsh at bmarsh.com bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Wed Apr 27 22:12:40 UTC 2016

If it were me I would give that 100gb back to Linux and put windows in virtual box and run it under Linux.  You could probably do with a lot less than 100gb as a virtual machine.  And a Windows seems to run a LOT better as a virtual machine.  Plus, you can have more than one version of Windows if you have the disk space, and you do have enough.

I have XP, Win7, and Win10 all on the same machine under Vbox but I'm probably going to get rid of one or more soon.  But each version will be backed up and usable if needed.