a simple video editor that works

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Wed Apr 27 14:26:16 UTC 2016

The apt url doesn't work in Firefox (Kubuntu 16.04).

The only way I could install avidemux was by adding:

deb http://cz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu wily main multiverse

to sources.list.

otherwise it is manual dependency hunting, not fun.

avidemux2_qt4 crashes while opening a file or trying to open a file open
dialog.

The (gtk) tooltips are unreadable on KDE in Kubuntu 16.04. (plasma5).

I cannot simply save the file because the first frame I need is not a
keyframe. I may need to encode, but..... there are very few codecs
available and when I try one (just configure) the program segfaults.

Realized I must have made a mistake when using the "getdeb" system.
Since apt list avidemux* doesn't work if you have avidemux* files in the
directory, but you may not notice that, you have to use "apt list
"avidemux*"" with quotes.

Real nice.