Problems during Suspend and Shutdown actions with latest backport Plasma

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:57:05 UTC 2016

Hi All

I do not know if somebody had the same problem.

Scenario:
- Kubuntu 15.10 updated with backports
- KDE Frameworks 5.18.0
- Qt 5.5.1 (compiled with 5.5.1)
- xcb window system

- When I click on "Suspend to RAM", the system gets suspended but if I
click the power button I get an error the graphics
- When I click on "Shutdown", the system logs out but I find myself in
the login windows (system not turned off), and I have to click again to
the Shutdown button in order to really turn off the machine
- When I click on "Suspend to disk" the computer is turned off but if I
click the Power button I get an error worse than the "suspend to ram" one

Has anybody some hint? Suggestion?

TIA, regards,
--
Valter