what's the best way to report problems with kubuntu 15.10?

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Fri Sep 11 10:14:40 UTC 2015

<snap>

What is the best way to suggest improvements or feature-inclusions for
Kubuntu (15.10)?.

The bugzillas and their kin are not suited for constructive remarks or
helpful, happy thought. Bugzillas are really quite hostile places.

JIRA on the other hand (the Atlassian thing) provides for a much more
friendly environment not only in terms of the user interface, but also
in terms of having main categories for feature suggestions and that sort
of thing. It is much more amenable to inviting and valuing and
appreciating user input and "hey, maybe this would be a good idea".

That said, I'm not sure how I can even suggest anything. It seems rather
hard to talk to or communicate here.