Support Help...

bmarsh at bmarsh.com bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Fri May 8 22:26:27 UTC 2015

If you are saying he can't have a static IP address, he doesn't need one.  The point of a 'dynamic' address is that his computer (using a client) informs dyndns.com of his current ip address.  This sets the 'dynamic' link of mydad.homelinux.net to whatever ip address he currently has.

Using dyndns as an example.  There are other sites allowing dynamic ip links.