shutdown option gone

TuxMario DETREB tuxmario.detreb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:19:11 UTC 2015

Hello

It seems you had some update process that didn't finish properly (power
or internet link broken during execution)   and now you have
discrepancies in your database (.deb packets)
You may:

 1. try to restore your database and finish uncompleted update (sudo
    apt-get update ; sudo apt-get upgrade)
 2. Restart your computer (sudo shutdown -r now)

When these actions are completed you may have a cleaned environment and
no more missing menus (restart, shutdown etc...)

If there are still some problems I recommend to backup your data and
reinstall the system

Good luck : TuxMario