btrfs - don't do it!

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:38:20 UTC 2015

And why did you think BTRFS would be usable? it's nowhere near stable, and
leagues behind ZFS (which is the filesystem in BSD BTRFS is /supposedly/
competing with, and it's doing just that, but very poorly). BTRFS still has
a long ways to go before it's stable enough to be used by most users.

--c_smith