Updating to 15.04

bmarsh at bmarsh.com bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Fri Apr 3 23:58:25 UTC 2015

Maybe you could describe your computer and video setup.   And i guess you do get to the login screen.   Can you then enter your login info and hit ENTER?    And then the screen goes blank?

At that point (blank screen). How about trying a CTL-ALT with an F2. And see if you don't get a terminal login..   And lets go from there.