Updating to 15.04

Richard Barmann reb68 at att.net
Fri Apr 3 23:23:28 UTC 2015

I just cannot get the sddm thing working. I have in Grub windows XP,
Kubuntu 14.10, and Kubuntu 15.04 that will not open past the Login
screen. I tried all the fixes for that bug but none seem to work. If I
wanted to install a newer daily build is that bug fixed? If yes what is
my best way to install in? Go to 14.10 and burn an iso, And then go to
where the 15.04 is installed and run it. Or is there a better way? Or
wait for the final release and burn it? I am open to all suggestions.
Just need help.

Thank You.
Dick Barmann