mouse input issues.

seawing Jason at seawingdesigns.com
Wed Sep 10 00:38:17 UTC 2014

OK, this is totally bizarre.  I moved my mouse transmitter to a different
USB port and now the click problem seems to be gone, but now my ps2
keyboard stopped working.  {how do you make the emoticon of pulling your
hair out?}

Jason Earrame
www.SeaWingDesigns.com <http://www.seawingdesigns.com/>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/seawingdesigns>