Blue shell Firefox?

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:59:33 UTC 2014

On 14/05/2014 00:58, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> My installation has just been upgraded to Firefox 29 and I really don't like
> the new Chrome like UI. Besides that I'd like to stay with the Blueshell
> releases to have KDE dialogs as te Gnome equivalents are so counter intuitive.
>
> How do I roll back and pin my Firefox to Blueshells 28 release?

You have added the blueshell ppa? I use it and it works just fine.

to roll back (depending on when you added blueshell ppa it might not be
available except for the "trusty" version):
open Muon, find Firefox. Click on tab Versions, choose the 28 version of
choice and click on button "force version".

Look around after that for a way to "park" at version 28 in Muon, at
this moment I can not remember how that is done.

Regards,
Sinclair