(K)buntu mail server

Alvin info at alvin.be
Wed Mar 12 14:52:48 UTC 2014

On 9/03/2014 19:55, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday, March 09, 2014 05:25:27 PM David Fletcher wrote:
>> KDE has nothing to do with running a mail server.

No, but there was an announced in the past that Kubuntu would start
working together with http://kolab.org/
After the initial announcement, nothing was heard of this again, but
Kubuntu's default groupware client 'Kontact' is still the perfect Kolab
client. Unfortunately, Kolab is no longer part of the default
repositories, so it doesn't meet the 'easy to install' requirement. It's
also more than a mailserver. I use an older version at home.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuMaverickKolab