printing fails with kubuntu 12.4 LTS and latest updates

George Dvorak gldvorak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:11:49 UTC 2014

I have been fighting all day trying to get my Brother HL-2240 to print
correctly. Sending a print job causes blank sheets to spew out. Since I do
not often print I did not connect the updates to my problem.

Waiting for an update that fixes this or instructions to provide test
information.

George Dvorak