Fwd: input device freezing in kubuntu 14.04

seawing Jason at seawingdesigns.com
Fri Aug 22 15:38:48 UTC 2014

Thank you, unfortunately in my case it crashes while I am working.  But
maybe there is some program that I have installed that is causing it.  I
wonder if I look at what is running at the time of crashes I can determine
something.

Jason Earrame
www.SeaWingDesigns.com <http://www.seawingdesigns.com/>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/seawingdesigns>