Intersting.......

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 7 06:30:09 UTC 2013

A copy of a post which refuses to be posted in this list:

On 07/11/13 01:44, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
 > Hi Basil,
 >

 > We have a little problem here, as, despite what you say, you are
 > advertising an different distribution as the kubuntu-users mailing
 > list is about.
 >
 > What distribution you use is your choice, but please abstain from
 > giving any advice or mention of a different one, as that would be
 > totally off topic.
 >
 > Similarly, please keep private chatter out of the list. If you want to
 > find out where somebody lives, this is not matter for this mailing
 > list, you can drop them a private mail.
 >

 > Thanks in advance for respecting the rules.
 >

 > Regards, Myriam

I responded to the above message some 20+ minutes ago but my response
has not reached this list.

But other posts I made following my response to the above did make it to
this list.

Fascinating, intriguing and puzzling to say the least.......

BC

ADDENDUM: the time mentioned in the above message is now "1hour+ ago"
and not "some 20+ minutes".

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.11.2 & kernel 3.11.6-4 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor