mailing list for mail/Mail/mailx

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jun 28 02:59:56 UTC 2013

Hello all;

I'm on 10.04.4 LTS yet, and have a 'mail' problem, as it is either sending
to ~/dead.letter or straight into a /dev/null.  It did work a year ago, and
I have no clue when it stopped working because I had temporarily stopped
using the backup app, amanda, that used it.

Googling for mail's mailing list only gets me 20 some pages of people
trying to sell a mailng list, or how to setup mailman to run a list.

So, does anyone know where I can join the "mail" mailing list?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Where there are visible vapors, having their prevenance in ignited
carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
         law-abiding citizens.