How to restore accidentally deleted system tray Desktop Settings icon?

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Tue Jan 22 22:55:24 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 09:02:01 PM Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> In Kubuntu 12.10 I accidentally deleted Desktop Settings icon from the
> system tray.
>
> I've tried to delete the entire panel and then to add a new Default panel
> but it also came without the deleted Desktop Settings icon.
>
> Is there a way to get the thing back?

I am not clear by what you mean for the "Desktop Settings" icon in the system
tray. The system tray settings are accessed  by right-clicking on the little
arrow there, You can enable/disable and hide/show certain entries, but I see
no choice for "Desktop Settings"

--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net