Ubuntu can't boot OCELOT LUCID II more details

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:40:11 UTC 2012

Good afternoon Tobias,

Sorry for not getting back with you sooner. First off, I would like to affirm you for stepping up in one of your previous emails to the list by including Jesus in your email. I am sure God smiled when He saw you do that.

You can download Lubuntu 12.04 at the following link: http://lubuntu.net

I do not recommend running older versions of Lubuntu because you will get updates and support longer than you would with either of the 2011 releases. Thanks, and have a great rest of the week!!!

In Christ,
Ryan