translate

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon May 21 14:51:08 UTC 2012

Hi Tobias,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:26 PM, tobias schwibingerr
<whyskyhigh at yahoo.de> wrote:

> good afternoon
>
> is the best way to translate
> bing
> or google

Google works quite well.

Tobias please, disable the html mail setting and send mail in plain
text, your mails are getting incredibly huge since you tend to resend
the complete mail thread, something that is not needed on a mailing
list.

And again, as I already told you in private mail:  please do not
top-post, it makes reading mails on mailing lists very difficult. Also
please do not add unnecessary line breaks in the middle of a sentence,
your mails are very difficult to read.

Regards, Myriam

PS. this mailing list uses the mailing list guidelines and etiquette
as stated here: http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/mailinglists,
please read and respect those.
http://www.fsfe.org