Compiling fails -- KDE libraries not found

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Sun May 20 19:39:36 UTC 2012

Because I *hate* Amarok2 and its inability to sync playlists across
devices, and Clementine doesn't seem to talk well to my MTP device, I'm
trying to install Amarok 1.4 on my Pangolin box.

I've been following the instructions I found here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1559002&page=3

but when I try to configure the file I get the following error:

in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE libraries installed. This will
fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!

Anyone have any ideas on how I can approach this?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com