Importiing Kmail to thunderbird ?possible

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:03:47 UTC 2012

Do you mean import all of your emails, or your contacts? If you are wanting to import your emails, you don't need to. Thunderbird will automatically fetch emails for most email providers (like GMail, Hotmail/Windows Live Mail, etc). The only email provider I can think of that does not work with Thunderbird is Comcast (@comcast.net). There may very well be other emails that don't work with Thunderbird though. Hope this helps! Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan