5 years of support..!!??

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 7 02:29:14 UTC 2012

On 07/03/12 01:46, Dale Trombley wrote:

> Just for the record I was demonstrating a full spectrum of users. And
> I don't live in a suburb ja. All of which are now ex-windows users
> thanks to kubuntu
>
> On Mar 6, 2012 7:04 AM, "Basil Chupin" <blchupin at iinet.net.au
> <mailto:blchupin at iinet.net.au>> wrote:
>
>     On 06/03/12 21:52, Dale Trombley wrote:
>

>         Just need to add my 2 cents. I'm currently running 11.10 on 10
>         machines (also undocumented).  My wife's, her three kids (ages
>         17, 13, 7) my moms (about 65) my dad in-law (74 I think) my
>         kid (14)  my bro (44) my niece (23 and using it in college)
>         etc. I'm running 12.04 dev on mine as my primary (I know I
>         know lol) and they are all running great and they're all very
>         happy with it.
>

>     I think that you left out the parrot, the dog and the cat as well
>     as all the neighbours in your suburb..... Try to remember this the
>     next time, OK?
>
>     BC

BTW, sorry about that but there was supposed to be a smiley at the end
of the "OK?" like this [there, it's happened again! :-( ] :-) .

(Thunderbird can be a nuisance sometimes: the emoticons occasionally
don't register - as happened above - and my earlier post.)

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
                    Niccolo Machiavelli