default desktop

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Fri Jun 15 05:01:40 UTC 2012

Glenn Holmer wrote:
> I switched to "restore manually saved session", then saved the
> session from the K menu and logged out. When I logged back in, only
> the apps in the saved session started... but after a moment, it
> switched to screen 8 again!
>
> Smells like a bug to me. Is bugs.kde.org the preferred place to raise
> an issue?

If the bug is Kubuntu specific it would be bugs.launchpad.net but this
looks more like a general KDE issue and therefore bugs.kde.org would be
a better place to report it.

However, before reporting the issue, I would suggest to create a new
user and try to reproduce the behaviour when using that new account.

Nils