kde 4.8 workspace problem

Paul Kaplan pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 02:23:32 UTC 2012

Only occasionally and not in 4.8.

Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Morris" <samorris at netspace.net.au>
To: "Kubuntu user technical support" <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:22:43 PM
Subject: Re: kde 4.8 workspace problem

Hi,
I've installed kde 4.8 on my oneric machine from scratch (kde was not previously installed) and with the little I've used of it the only problem I have is that on the first shutdown kde refused to. I have yet to try shutting down this morning, but will be doing so soon, so will have a better idea if it is a permanent problem. Did you have a similar problem on your system?

regards,
Steve