kde 4.8 workspace problem

Steve Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Mon Jan 30 20:12:21 UTC 2012

I have rebooted kde several times and it shuts down correctly. This is
also not unusual as I have had the same problem in other versions of kde
as well. I've also noticed that its startup speed is a bit poor, but the
default font used within kde is significantly crisper than that used
under unity.

regards,
Steve