Canonical pulls the plug on Kubuntu

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:10:03 UTC 2012

I just don't see it being that big a deal. The other *buntu derivatives are
quite good and have a strong loyal following (even more so now that unity
has reared its fugly head).  So long as buntu base is still the best base
and kde running on top of that we still have the best distro out there. Add
to that the community will make the decisions and not be handcuffed by
canonical and we'll have more followers/users than Ubuntu itself.