Canonical pulls the plug on Kubuntu

Thomas K Gamble tkg at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 7 14:27:50 UTC 2012

According to Ubuntu Counter (assuming theire stats are a reasonably accurate
representation)

http://ubuntucounter.geekosophical.net/

Kubuntu only accounts for 2% of the various Ubuntu flavor installs.

Rather surprising, imho.

--
Thomas K. Gamble
Research Technologist, System/Network Administrator

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
    Henry Kissinger