how to improve home disk space

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 18:36:06 UTC 2012

On 8 Apr 2012, at 14:31, Leslie Anne Chatterton wrote:

> Please tell us the size of your partitions, whether you have a separate home partition, which version of Kubuntu you are using and whether you are dual booting with any other operating system.
>
> Sent from my XOOM Android Tablet
>
> On Apr 8, 2012 7:57 AM, "Rajubhai Ramvani" <rajuramvani at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear sir,
>       when i upgrade any programme the massage is desplaying (disk space full) or (low disk space). so how can we improve disk space so in future we not want this type massage. i know the we can do this by home folder empty.but what is proper solution.anybody can help me.

Hi Rajuramvani,

Ignore the grumpy people.

I don't really understand the question you are asking because the answer is obvious. If you are running out of disc space then you need a bigger disc, or you need to delete something from your disc to free up some space. Or perhaps you could buy an external disc and move some of the contents of your home directory onto that disc.

Mark

Sent from my MacBook Pro.