digital clock widget shows time only in 24 hours format

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:46:58 UTC 2011

Juan R. de Silva said the following at 11/28/2011 06:01 PM :

> Anybody knows were Digital Clock keeps its settings. It might provide
> helpful to delete existing settings and thus to force it to refresh
> itself. But I have no idea where to look for them.

I'd like to know that too, so I can set the font size in the panel
properly. I have three clocks in the panel. Two look fine. The font on the
third is the wrong size (indeeed, it's so large that it's actually clipped
for some values of the displayed time).

I asked here a while ago to try to find out where the values are stored,
but the only response I received, which I'm sure was well meaning, said
that clock fonts auto-size themselves. But they don't, at least not here,
otherwise all three clocks would have the same sized font. So I want to
know where the file is that sets these things, to see what values are in there.

I don't know why this information (i.e., where the configuration values for
things like the font size) isn't readily available when one right-clicks
plasmoids.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR