Hidden panel icons

Neil Winchurst barnaby at drofle.co.uk
Thu May 26 10:22:23 UTC 2011

Using KDE 4.6. On the panel there is a small icon to bring up a list
of hidden icons. Fine. I can add an icon to the panel from the menu
easily enough. However when I do that it appears as a normal icon on
the panel.

What I am wondering is how to add an icon from the menu to the hidden
icons panel. This would then mean that I would have to click on the
hidden icons arrow to see it as part of the hidden icons list. It
would not show as part of the normal panel.

Hope I have made myself clear. Can anyone tell me how I add an icon
from the menu to the hidden icons panel instead of the normal viewable
panel?

Thanks

Neil