posix4 library

Aylin Kantarci aylin.kant at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:39:11 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am compiling a POSix4 program. However, following error occurs. What
should I do? What is the name for the posix4 package to be load with sudo
get apt ?

Regard
"(*)b05078546> gcc -o thread1 thread1.c -lpthread
-lposix4
thread1.c: In function 'say_hello':
thread1.c:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function
'printf'
thread1.c: In function 'main':
thread1.c:21: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'malloc'
thread1.c:26: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'printf'
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lposix4
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
(*)b05078546>

2011/5/18 Lorenzo Bettini <lorenzo.bettini at gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> after upgrading to kubuntu natty, compiz does not seem to work anymore...
>
> anyone experienced the same problem?
>
> thanks in advance
>        Lorenzo
>
> --
> Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DI, Univ. Torino
> HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it MUSIC: http://www.purplesucker.com
> BLOGS: http://tronprog.blogspot.com  http://longlivemusic.blogspot.com

Doç. Dr./Assoc. Prof. Dr.  Aylin KANTARCI
Bilgisayar Muhendisliği Bölümü/Computer Engineering Department
Ege Universitesi/Ege University
Tel: 232-3115316
Fax: 232-3399405
http: efe.ege.edu.tr/~kantarci