Newest flashplugin crashes nspluginviewer

tv.debian at googlemail.com tv.debian at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 07:45:40 UTC 2011

18/05/2011 08:24, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Yesterday there was an update with the non-free flashplugin. After that all
> flash content i KHTML crashes nspluginviewer.
> I never really figured out how to roll bck to a previous version.
> Help needed, pretty please...

Hi, if you are on amd64 and use google-talk plug-in, there is a known
incompatibility with nsplugginwrapper. You have to choose between flash
and google-talk, or use experimental flash64 "square" available from
Adobe labs, or debian-multimedia experimental repository (I use this
one, it works).

If you want to revert to an older version, go directly to a repository
URL and dig in the "pool" folder, you may be lucky.

http://www.archive.canonical.com/pool/public/f/flashplugin-nonfree/

Hope it helps.