CPU monitor plasmoid changed style of display

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:34:23 UTC 2011

I've been running the CPU monitor in my taskbar since getting natty
working. Until today, its display was the same size as, for example, the
network monitor, and its tooltip would display the precise CPU percentage
in use.

As far as I know I have changed nothing, but this morning its display is
now about twice as wide as before, and the CPU percentage is permanently
visible superimposed on the graphical display (the tooltip still behaves as
it did before). I can't find any setting to control this kind of display
behaviour and I have no idea why it is suddenly different from how it's
looked for the past few days.

Does anyone know how to control this behaviour? I'm not sure which of the
two displays I prefer, but I'd sure like to know how to switch between them
in a controlled manner so I can see which I end up preferring.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR